Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hey everyone! I figured if you are going to be checking up on the blog from time to time it would be nice to have my contact information up on here as well as the easiest ways to send letters to me! My contact information is as follows:



Before March 20th:
Elder Joshua Scott Hamm
MTC Mailbox # 64
MEX-PUBS 0318
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After March 20th:
Elder Joshua Scott Hamm
México Puebla South Mission
Calle 25 Sur #907
Col. La Paz
72160 Puebla, Puebla
Mexico

Also, there are a few tips for how to send letters quickly and cheaply.
Pouch Mail
Take one sheet of copy/printer paper. Write the letter to me on one side of it and then fold it into thirds and tape it shut. Add one US stamp and address it to:
Elder Joshua Scott Hamm
Mexico Puebla South Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150

Dear Elder.com
Go to the website: DearElder.com and you will be able to write to me for free. If you are writing before March 20th select the option to send the letter to the MTC in Provo Utah. If you are writing to me after March 20th select the option to send the letter to Mexico Puebla South where I am located.

Any of the ways listed above will work just fine as well as sending an old-fasioned letter straight to me in Mexico, however that will cost you amount $1.10. But whatever floats your boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment